2020 Audition AND Membership Information
Audition Process and FAQ’s
- One Day Auditions (select one location)
- Nov. 17th – Video Audition Deadline
- Nov. 17th – Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 23rd – San Antonio, TX
- Nov. 24th – Dallas, TX
- Nov. 30th – New England Area
- Dec. 1st – Philadelphia, PA
- Dec. 1st – Orlando, FL
- Three Day Audition Camps (attendance is required for all prospective members).
- Dec. 13th-15th – San Antonio, TX
- Jan. 24th-26th – San Antonio, TX
You are responsible for your own transportation to and from Round One Auditions. Shuttle transportation to and from the locally designated airport is only provided for the callback camps, scheduled rehearsals, and move-ins. A shuttle request form will be E-mailed before each event.
Rehearsal Camp Schedule
- Apr. 24th-26th – San Antonio, TX – Claudia Taylor Johnson High School (Full Corps) ***Cancelled – Now A Virtual Event***
- May 12th – Philadelphia, PA – Widener University (Percussion Move-ins)
Attendance is required for all rehearsal camps. A member may only be excused with Caption Head approval.
Shuttle transportation to and from the locally designated airport will be provided for the callback camps, scheduled rehearsals, and move-ins. A shuttle request form will be E-mailed before each event.
Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tuition and Fees
2020 Audition Fees
- Round One Audition – $140 (before Oct. 14th) / $160 (starts Oct. 14th)
- Callback Audition – $200
2020 Member Tuition
- New Members – $5,150 (plus audition/callback fees)
- Returning Members – $4,250 (no audition/callback fees)
- Upon being offered a membership contract, a $1,200 non-refundable deposit is required to accept and secure membership. The remaining tuition is to be paid in monthly installments via autopay starting in October for returning members and January for new members. Tuition can be paid in-full when making the initial deposit ($200 discount applied).
- The 2020 Member Tuition covers all non-audition camps, shuttles to/from airports for camps and move-ins, summer tour busses, lodging, food, instruction, equipment, uniforms, clinic apparel, performance accessories, etc. Members will not be asked to pay any additional fees unless the simple but mandatory fundraising requirements are not met.