2019 Audition AND Membership Information
Audition Process and FAQ’s
- Register to Audition
- Nov. 10 – Boston, MA
- Nov. 11 – Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 17 – Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 24 – San Antonio, TX
- Nov. 25 – Dallas, TX
- Dec. 1 – Tampa, FL
- Video – Still Accepting
- If you receive a callback you must attend the Final Audition in Tampa, FL (April 26-28)
- You are allowed to attend ONLY this audition, but we strongly suggest you attend one of the earlier auditions so the staff can see you more than once.
Shuttle transportation to and from the airport is only provided for the Final April Camp/Audition and move-ins.
Rehearsal Camp Schedule
- April 26-28 – Tampa, FL (Brass, Percussion, FINAL AUDITION for Color Guard)
- May 22 – Castleton, VT (Full Corps Move-ins)
Shuttle transportation to and from the airport is provided for the final audition in April and move-ins. A shuttle request form will be sent prior to each rehearsal camp as well as move-ins.
Please E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
Tuition and Fees
- Round 1 Audition – $160
- Callback Audition Weekend- $200
2019 Tuition (all inclusive tuition)
- New Members – $4,150
Upon receiving a membership contract, a $1,200 non-refundable deposit is required to accept and secure membership. The remaining tuition is to be paid in monthly installments via autopay or can be paid in-full when making the initial deposit ($200 discount).
The 2019 tuition covers all camp fees, shuttles to/from airports for camps and move-ins, summer tour busses, lodging, food, instruction, equipment, uniforms, clinic apparel, performance accessories, etc. Members will not be asked to pay any additional fees unless the simple but mandatory fundraising requirements are not met.