2020 Audition AND Membership Information
Audition Process and FAQ’s
- Round One Auditions (select one location)
- Nov. 17th – Video Audition Deadline
- Nov. 17th – Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 23rd – San Antonio, TX
- Nov. 24 – Dallas, TX
- Nov. 30th – New England Area
- Dec. 1st – Orlando, FL
- Final Auditions – San Antonio, TX (April 24th-26th)
- You are allowed to attend ONLY this audition, but we strongly suggest you attend one of the earlier auditions so the staff can see you more than once.
You are responsible for your own transportation to and from Round One Auditions. Shuttle transportation to and from the locally designated airport is only provided for the final audition in April. A shuttle request form will be E-mailed before the event.
Rehearsal Camp Schedule
- April 24th-26th – San Antonio, TX (Brass, Percussion, FINAL AUDITION for Color Guard)
- May 17th – Castleton, VT – Castleton University (Color Guard Move-ins)
Shuttle transportation to and from the locally designated airport will be provided for the final audition in April as well as move-ins. A shuttle request form will be E-mailed before each event.
Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tuition and Fees
- Round One Audition – $140 (before Oct. 14th) / $160 (starts Oct. 14th)
- Callback/Final Audition – $200
2020 Member Tuition
- New Members – $4,150 (plus audition/callback fees)
- Returning Members – $3,250 (no audition/callback fees)
- Upon being offered a membership contract, a $1,200 non-refundable deposit is required to accept and secure membership. The remaining tuition is to be paid in monthly installments via autopay. Tuition can be paid in-full when making the initial deposit ($200 discount applied).
- The 2020 Member Tuition covers shuttles to/from airports for camps and move-ins, summer tour busses, lodging, food, instruction, equipment, uniforms, clinic apparel, performance accessories, etc. Members will not be asked to pay any additional fees unless the simple but mandatory fundraising requirements are not met.