2020 Audition AND Membership Information
Audition Process and FAQ’s
- Round One Auditions (select one location)
- Nov. 17th – Video Audition Deadline
- Nov. 17th – Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 23rd – San Antonio, TX
- Nov. 24 – Dallas, TX
- Nov. 30th – New England Area
- Dec. 1st – Orlando, FL
- Final Auditions – Virtual Audition Event
- Details TBA
You are responsible for your own transportation to and from Round One Auditions.
Rehearsal Camp Schedule
- April 24th-26th – San Antonio, TX (Brass, Percussion, FINAL AUDITION for Color Guard) ***Cancelled – Now A Virtual Audition***
- May 17th – Castleton, VT – Castleton University (Color Guard Move-ins)
Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tuition and Fees
2020 Audition Fees
- Round One Audition – $140 (before Oct. 14th) / $160 (starts Oct. 14th)
- Callback/Final Audition – $200
2020 Member Tuition
- New Members – $4,150 (plus audition/callback fees)
- Returning Members – $3,250 (no audition/callback fees)
- Upon being offered a membership contract, a $1,200 non-refundable deposit is required to accept and secure membership. The remaining tuition is to be paid in monthly installments via autopay. Tuition can be paid in-full when making the initial deposit ($200 discount applied).
- The 2020 Member Tuition covers shuttles to/from airports for camps and move-ins, summer tour busses, lodging, food, instruction, equipment, uniforms, clinic apparel, performance accessories, etc. Members will not be asked to pay any additional fees unless the simple but mandatory fundraising requirements are not met.
2020 Audition Facebook Groups
If you have additional questions regarding the 2020 season, please email email@example.com.