Happy Holidays From The Boston Crusaders!
With your generous support in 2018, we…
- Purchased and customized a brand new commercial kitchen truck
- House our members in dormitories for 30 days during move-in at Castleton University
- Employed the greatest drum corps design and teaching staff in the activity
- Increased office staff in critical support and programming areas
- Expanded our urban programming into East Boston and the YMCA-Boston
- Established BAC as a Top 5 corps & won the 2018 George Zingali Award for Best Color Guard!
Responsible for 250 meals, four times per day, the modern demands of drum corps requires a modern commercial kitchen. We are committed to upgrading the BAC dining services to allow higher quality foods, better storage, cooking capacity, and a pristine preparation and cooking environment. The 2019 Annual Campaign will allow us to completely set-up the interior of the truck (shelving, accessories, etc.) and pay off some of the financing used to complete the buildout.
The BACCG took on another dramatic production in S.O.S. and demonstrated excellence all season. At the first full regional of the summer – San Antonio – the guard came out on top of the activity. Incredible effort and performances down the stretch culminated in three magical performances in Indianapolis. The end result: being named the world’s best color guard.